Castle Update for January 5, 2012

Hello!  I've been busy stitching again...Some interesting things have happened in stitchy world.  First let me tell ya.  So I went to the craft store I usually go to for fabric and had her cut some fabric for the last two projects in my progression list.  I went with a high count linen.  She asked me if I was going to do 1 over 1 or 1 over 2...I told her 1 over 1.  So she cut my fabric.  Well I was taught by a very helpful friend on fb exactly what 2 over 1 means and how to do it.  It looks so much better like that but my fabric is too small to do 1 over 2, so I need to go back to the craft store for some more fabby.  I'm glad I learned, finally, what 1 over 2 means.

While I was at the craft store I noticed they actually had q-snaps in stock.  So I picked up the 11x11 and 8x8 sizes.  I have tried them out and they are sooo neat.  I'll never use a hoop ever again...

Anyway enough babbling.  Here are the current progress pics for 'Once Upon A Time' or as I like to call it, the Castle.





1 comments:

  1. Leslie said...

    good progress... I recently got some qsnaps and love them too :)

Post a Comment