Rocking Horse progress

Boy do I need to do an update post or what!  It's been awhile!  I finally finished the castle project.  I have yet to take pics of that yet as I personalized it and gave it to a lil 4 month old baby named Sophia.  I keep forgetting my camera when I go over to my friend's house to take a pic!

Unfortunately, I will not be completing the baby projects as the baby I was making them for passed away in late June.  If anybody is reading this, please keep my friend Kristen and her family in your thoughts and prayers!

So since I won't be completing the baby things on my 15, I have moved onto one of the rocking horses.  I have been working on, I believe, Sweetheart.  It's the 7th pic down in 'The Order' post on this blog.  I was going along at a good clip then have been occupied with some other things.  I finally picked it back up tonight and came to a good pic taking spot.  So here you go, here are the pics!





0 comments:

Post a Comment